How do I upload to WD My Cloud?
How to upload files to your My Cloud
- On the Start page, type Computer.
- Click Computer.
- In the left pane, click Network.
- Double-click the My Cloud device and locate the device’s Public folder.
- Double-click the Public folder. You can now drag and drop files into (and from) the Public folder using Windows Explorer.
How do I access files on WD My Cloud?
To access files from any compatible web browser:
- Go to www.mycloud.com.
- Login with your MyCloud.com account credential.
- From the device listing menu, select your My Cloud device.
- Navigate and click on the file and folder to access your content.
Can I connect WD My Cloud directly to computer?
see less To summarize all the debate below: you CAN connect the My Cloud directly to your computer via Ethernet ONLY. You CANNOT use the USB port; the My Cloud is an intelligent network device, not a dumb* USB drive. As an intelligent network device, it can support additional drives of its own.
Why can’t I access my WD My Cloud?
Go to Control Panel > Credential Manager > Windows Credentials, and click Add a Windows credential on the lower right side. Step 2. Type the username and password of My Cloud in the following window and click Save. Later, restart your computer and see if WD My Cloud Windows 10 cannot access is solved.
How do I map WD My Cloud on Windows 10?
Head to the File Explorer and locate your WD Cloud drive. It should be called WDMyCloud. Right-click on the public folder, then select the map network drive option. Choose an available letter from the drive list (drop-down), ensuring to tick the box that says Reconnect at login.
How do I access the cloud on Android?
Access and manage the Cloud from a Galaxy phone or tablet
- To access Samsung Cloud on your phone, navigate to and open Settings.
- Tap your name at the top of the screen, and then tap Samsung Cloud.
- From here, you can view your synced apps, back up additional data, and restore data.
Can I use WD My Cloud without Internet?
You cannot use the My Cloud without internet access. It requires internet as it authenticates you through the WD servers. If you disconnect from the internet while using it, it will continue to work for up to an hour before your session expires and you lose access to your files.
How do I download files from WD My Cloud?
Your files are saved either under “Files” or on “iCloud”. For Android: Select your pictures or files by pressing and holding them. Then select the option “Download” via the three dots. You will then find your pictures or files in the mobile phone gallery in the album “myCloud” or in My Documents under “Downloads”.
How do I move files from WD My Cloud to Google Drive?
Open File Explorer, double-click your mapped WD My Cloud icon. Create a new folder “Google Drive Sync”. Now, click the Google Drive icon in the notification area of your Taskbar.
What is the IP address for WD My Cloud?
You can access these by opening http://192.168.1.1 or http://192.168.0.1 in your browser. The default IP, username, and password can also be found in the user manual of your router.