How do I connect my Blu-ray player to my Sony Bravia TV?
- After securing the connection, turn on the TV and the connected BD/DVD player.
- On the supplied TV remote, press the (Input) button and select the BD/DVD player.
- Start playback on the player. If you connect a device to a TV that has Control for HDMI feature, you can control both devices using the TV’s remote.
How do I get my Blu-ray to work on my TV?
- Connect an HDMI cable from the HDMI output on your Blu-ray Player, to the HDMI input on your TV.
- Make sure the both the Blu-ray Player and the TV are powered On.
- Set the Input on your TV to match the input you plugged the HDMI cable into.
- That’s all there is to it! You’re done.
How do I watch a DVD on my Sony Bravia TV?
How to Connect a DVD to a Sony Bravia HDTV
- Plug the DVD player into a power outlet somewhere near the Sony Bravia HDTV. …
- Connect the RCA cables into the A/V Out ports on the rear of the DVD player. …
- Plug the other end of the RCA cables into the A/V In ports on the rear of the Sony Bravia HDTV.
Should I connect Blu-ray to TV or receiver?
Most Blu-ray Disc players send a high definition signal to your TV so we recommend that you connect the Blu-ray Disc player to your TV and allow your TV to up-convert the HD signal to 4K.
How do I connect my Blu-Ray player to my TV without HDMI?
Plug one end of the red and white composite audio cables into the “Audio Out” ports on the Blu-ray player, matching the colors, and insert the other ends of the cables into the “Audio In” ports on the input panel of the TV.
Why is there no sound from my Blu-Ray player?
Check the TV’s sound output mode to ensure the internal speakers are set to ON and that the volume is not muted. Try to unplug the Blu-ray Player, then plug it back in again. Test the A/V cable on a different device, or try to use a known working cable on this Blu-ray Player. If the issue persists, Scedule a Repair.
Why is my DVD player not showing on my TV?
Ensure the video cable between the DVD player and TV is securely connected to both devices. NOTE: For best picture quality, use an HDMI, DVI, Component Video, or S-Video cable if both the TV and DVD player have one of these connection types. … If not, the DVD player should be set to output an interlaced signal.
How do I connect my Sony DVD player to my Smart TV?
Connect one side of an HDMI cable to the back of the DVD player. The other side of the HDMI cable connect it to an available input on your TV. Turn on the DVD player, and using the TV’s remote, select the corresponding input. At this point, you should see the DVD Player logo on your TV screen.
How do I connect my Blu-Ray player to my TV wirelessly?
Set up a wireless connection
- Make sure your Blu-ray Disc player is connected to your TV.
- Turn on your TV and make sure to select the input that’s connected to your Blu-ray Disc player.
- Turn on your Blu-ray Disc player.
- Using the supplied Blu-ray Disc player remote control, press the HOME button.
- Select Setup.
How do I connect my Sony Bravia to HDMI?
To enable the feature, press the “Menu” button on the remote control, navigate to “Settings,” press the “+” button. Select “Setup” and press the “+” button. Scroll to “HDMI Settings,” press the “+” button, and then select “Control for HDMI.” Select “ON” and press the “+” button.
How do I get my DVD player to play on my TV?
To connect your TV to your DVD player, plug the included cables (HDMI and/or composite cable) into both the player and the TV ports. Then, make sure the TV and DVD player are both plugged in and turn them on. Insert a DVD to test it out.