Can I control my Samsung Blu-ray with my phone?
Turn Samsung Galaxy Phone into Universal Remote Control
If you own a Samsung Galaxy phone, you can make use of SmartThings App by Samsung Electronics to turn your Samsung Galaxy Phone into Universal Remote for your TV, DVD Player and others. 1. Open Google Play Store > Download SmartThings App on your phone. 2.
Is there a Samsung Blu-Ray Player remote app?
Since most of the apps are also available in versions for Android devices, including Droid phones and most tablets not made by Apple, the app-control party is becoming pretty inclusive.
The Universal Remote Control Remade.
|iOS App||Android App||Equipment Controlled|
|Samsung Remote||Samsung Remote||BD-E5900 Blu-ray Disc Player|
Can I use my iPhone as a Blu-ray remote?
iPhone and iPod touch users will be able to control content on their web-connected Blu-ray players through Universal’s Blu-ray app. …
How can I get my blu-ray player to work without a remote?
How to press play on Sony Blu-ray without remote?
- Use the physical buttons on your Sony Blu-ray player. If you use an early model of Sony Blu-ray player, there are probably physical buttons on it. …
- Get a universal remote. …
- Use your television remote. …
- Use a smartphone with an IR blaster.
Can I control my Samsung Blu Ray with my Iphone?
It is possible to control some models of Samsung Blu-ray DVD players with an iOS application supplied by Samsung. If your Samsung player is connected to your home’s network through Ethernet or Wi-Fi and has Smart Hub features, the Samsung SmartView application can connect and control the player.
How do I connect my phone to my Samsung Blu Ray player?
- Select Screen Mirroring on the Home screen. …
- Your device will be ready for connection from another device.
- Select a file you want to display on the TV from your mobile device.
- Touch the Samsung Allshare icon.
- Then, select your Blu-ray player from the list.
- The device will begin connecting to the product.
How do I connect my Blu-Ray player to my phone?
Pairing the Blu-ray Disc Player for the First Time
- Place the Bluetooth device within 3 ft. …
- On the supplied remote control, press BLUETOOTH button.
- On the playback screen, select Bluetooth Device.
- Under the Bluetooth Settings, select Device List.
- Set the Bluetooth device in pairing mode.
How can I play a DVD without a remote?
If you can’t find your DVD player or Blu-ray player remote control, or it has stopped working, don’t despair. You can often still play media using buttons on the device itself. You can also use a universal remote or, with some models, a smart phone app to control the player.
How can I use my Samsung Blu Ray player without the remote?
Without the remote control, you can still achieve your purpose by trying the following methods.
- Method 1. Use the physical button on the Samsung Blu-ray Player. …
- Method 2. Buy a universal remote. …
- Method 3. Use smartphone with IR blaster.
How do I turn my phone into a remote control?
Use the Easy Universal TV Remote
For devices where it is compatible, you can use it to turn an android phone into a universal remote control. Enter the IP address of your Smart TV and ensure that your TV is connected to the same WiFi > Choose the brand of TV and set it up. Check the WIFi signal on your android.
Can I use my phone as a DVD remote?
Power Universal Remote Control is an application that turns your Android mobile device into a remote control for a DVD. To do this, it is extremely important that your Android phone or tablet has an infrared port.
Can I use my phone as a remote for my Sony Blu Ray player?
Select Setup → Network Settings → Media Remote Device Registration. Connect your Android device to the same Network your Blu-ray Disc Player is connected to. Start Media Remote for Android app on your Android device. When you open Media Remote for the first time, you will see Connect Device screen.
How do I reset my Sony Blu Ray player without a remote?
How do I reset my Sony Blu-Ray player without a remote?
- Turn off and unplug the Blue-Ray player, let it rest for 30 seconds.
- Press and hold the open/close button on the front of the player, reconnect the power cord, then release the button.