Why won’t my Samsung Blu-ray player connect to WiFi?
Unplug your modem, router and Blu-ray player and leave them powered off for at least 30 seconds; then plug in the modem and router and wait for them to power up entirely before turning on the Blu-ray player and testing the Internet connection again.
Why isn’t my Blu-ray player connecting to the Internet?
Power reset your modem/router
Unplug the power cable to your modem/router and wait about 60 seconds. Reconnect the power cable to your modem/router and make sure it’s turned on. Wait until the device is finished making it’s connection to the internet and your network. Check if the issue is resolved.
How do I connect my Samsung Blu-ray player to wireless Internet?
To connect your Blu-ray player to your WiFi network:
- Make sure your Blu-ray player and TV are powered on and that your WiFi network is working properly.
- Navigate to your Blu-ray player’s main menu screen.
- Open Network Settings and then select WiFi Setup. …
- Select Wireless as your connection type.
How do I update the software on my Samsung Blu-Ray player?
- From the Home screen, navigate to and select Settings.
- The Settings menu screen appears. Select Support.
- Select Software Update. …
- Select Update Now.
- The Blu-ray player will begin updating the software momentarily. …
- You have completed the steps.
How do you reset a Samsung Blu-Ray player?
How to Reset a Samsung Blu-Ray Player
- Make sure there is no disc in the player.
- Press and hold the Eject button on the device for at least 8 seconds.
- On the screen you will see a message that the device is being reset.
- The player will automatically power off and reset then it will show the initial setup screen.
How do I fix my Samsung Blu-Ray player?
Samsung Blu-ray player is not responding
- Remove the disc. Press the eject button on the Blu-ray player to open the tray and remove the disc, and then press eject again to close the tray.
- Reset the player to factory settings. …
- Perform a firmware update.
How do I connect my Blu-Ray player to my TV wirelessly?
Set up a wireless connection
- Make sure your Blu-ray Disc player is connected to your TV.
- Turn on your TV and make sure to select the input that’s connected to your Blu-ray Disc player.
- Turn on your Blu-ray Disc player.
- Using the supplied Blu-ray Disc player remote control, press the HOME button.
- Select Setup.
How do I connect my Blu-Ray player to my Samsung Smart TV?
To connect a blu-ray Player to your TV with an HDMI cable, Follow these Steps :
- Connect one end of the HDMI video and audio cable to the HDMI OUT on your blu-ray Player.
- Connect the other end of the HDMI video and audio cable to the HDMI IN on the TV as Illustrated below.
How do I connect my Samsung Blu-Ray player to Bluetooth?
Pairing the Blu-ray Disc Player for the First Time
- Place the Bluetooth device within 3 ft. …
- On the supplied remote control, press BLUETOOTH button.
- On the playback screen, select Bluetooth Device.
- Under the Bluetooth Settings, select Device List.
- Set the Bluetooth device in pairing mode.
Is Samsung Blu-Ray BD J5100 Wireless?
This model does not support Wi-Fi. The BD-J5700 and higher models will support Wi-Fi. The BD-J5100, if you wanted to stream content or Apps, would require an Ethernet connection.