How can I play a DVD without a remote?
If you can’t find your DVD player or Blu-ray player remote control, or it has stopped working, don’t despair. You can often still play media using buttons on the device itself. You can also use a universal remote or, with some models, a smart phone app to control the player.
Can I control my DVD player with my phone?
AnyMote Universal Remote + Wi-Fi Smart Home Control (Best for most TVs) The AnyMote Universal Remote app is compatible with any smartphone that runs on Android. … For instance, you can set-up your device to turn on your TV and DVD player at a single tap.
How do I connect my Toshiba DVD player without a remote?
How to Connect to a Toshiba DVD Player When You Have Lost the Remote
- Plug a set of RCA cables into the “Video Out” port on the back of the Toshiba DVD player. …
- Power on the Toshiba DVD player and the TV. …
- Insert a DVD movie into the DVD player. …
- Push “Play” on the DVD player, and the movie will start.
How can I press play on my LG DVD player without remote?
Using a virtual remote app on your smartphone is also a great way to use your LG DVD player without the original remote controller, but the app you download is guaranteed to work perfectly with your LG DVD player.
How can I play my Sony DVD without a remote?
How to press play on Sony Blu-ray without remote?
- Use the physical buttons on your Sony Blu-ray player. If you use an early model of Sony Blu-ray player, there are probably physical buttons on it. …
- Get a universal remote. …
- Use your television remote. …
- Use a smartphone with an IR blaster.
How do I turn my phone into a DVD remote?
1. Open Google Play Store > Download Remote Control for TV App on your Android Phone. 3. Select your TV as it appears on your Android phone (within Smart Control for TV App).
Can I use my iPhone to control my Sony DVD player?
To use the sony remote control, you must have your iPhone / iPad on the same wifi network as your TV and you accept the message that appears on your TV (or register the pin code for the new model) Because the application runs through the wireless network , it is not necessary to be close to the TV .
Can my Samsung TV remote control my DVD player?
If your Samsung remote control has a “Mode” or “Set” button, it is a universal remote control. You can program your remote control to operate your DVD player, cable box, satellite receiver and VCR.
How can I play a Blu-ray without a remote?
In summary, it will be entirely possible to control the Blu-ray even without remote controller by making full use of the buttons on the Blu-ray player, download remote app to your smartphone, or try to play the Blu-ray with Leawo Blu-ray Player as the alternative due to its powerful virtual remote controller.