How do I connect my Blu-ray player to my receiver without HDMI?
Connect the 3 separate connectors of component video cable with the COMPONENT VIDEO IN BD/DVD port of your receiver. Connect the red and white cables of your component video cable to the AUDIO IN BD/DVD ingang.
How do I hook up my Blu-ray player to my stereo?
If you use a Blu-ray Disc player to listen to music CDs, connect the HDMI output and the 2-channel analog output connections to a home theater receiver. Use HDMI to access movie soundtracks on Blu-ray and DVD discs, then switch your home theater receiver to the analog stereo connections when listening to CDs.
Why won’t my Blu-Ray player play sound?
Check the TV’s sound output mode to ensure the internal speakers are set to ON and that the volume is not muted. Try to unplug the Blu-ray Player, then plug it back in again. Test the A/V cable on a different device, or try to use a known working cable on this Blu-ray Player. If the issue persists, Scedule a Repair.
How do I connect my Blu-Ray player to my cable box and receiver?
How to set up an HDMI home theater
- Choose your cables. …
- Locate the HDMI connections on your components. …
- Connect one end of an HDMI cable to the output on the Blu-ray disc player. …
- Connect the other end of that HDMI cable from the Blu-ray disc player to the HDMI input on your AV receiver.
How do I connect my Blu-ray player to my Smart TV?
- Connect an HDMI cable from the HDMI output on your Blu-ray Player, to the HDMI input on your TV.
- Make sure the both the Blu-ray Player and the TV are powered On.
- Set the Input on your TV to match the input you plugged the HDMI cable into.
- That’s all there is to it! You’re done.
How do I connect my Blu-ray player to my TV wirelessly?
Set up a wireless connection
- Make sure your Blu-ray Disc player is connected to your TV.
- Turn on your TV and make sure to select the input that’s connected to your Blu-ray Disc player.
- Turn on your Blu-ray Disc player.
- Using the supplied Blu-ray Disc player remote control, press the HOME button.
- Select Setup.
Can you connect an old DVD player to a new TV?
Yes, you can connect an old DVD player to a new TV as long as your DVD player and TV have either HDMI ports or audio and video ports. Some old DVD players have both so you shouldn’t have any problem hooking it up with your new TV.
Do Blu-Ray players have audio outputs?
All Blu-ray players have an HDMI output to connect the player to your TV or receiver. … Many players offer optical or coaxial digital audio outputs for sending audio to an older home theater receiver or a sound bar.
How do I get my TV to play sound through my home theater system?
Connect a Coaxial Digital Cable, Optical Digital Cable, or Audio cable to the Audio Output jack on your TV. Connect the other end of the cable to the corresponding jacks on the A/V receiver or home theater system. Depending on your device, the audio input may be labeled TV INPUT or VIDEO INPUT.
How do I connect my home theater system to my TV and cable box?
Connect the HDMI cable to the HDMI OUT of the source device. Connect the other end of the HDMI cable to the HDMI IN on the A/V receiver or Home Theatre system. Using a second HDMI cable to the HDMI OUT of the A/V receiver or Home Theatre system. Connect the other end of the HDMI cable to an HDMI IN on the TV.
How do I connect my DVD player to my HDMI TV?
Step 1: Plug the HDMI cable into the Blu-ray or DVD player. Step 2: Plug the opposite end of the HDMI cable into the HDMI port on your TV. Step 3: That’s it! Make sure to select the correct input on your TV to connect with your player.