How do I force a Samsung DVD player to open?
Unplug the player, then hold the Power button for 20 seconds to discharge any lingering current in the Blu-ray player. Next, plug it back in, press Stop, and then try to eject the disc.
How do you open a stuck DVD player tray?
Straighten the paper clip and insert it into the manual release hole until resistance is felt. Press in gently on the paper clip until the tray is released. Releasing the lock will allow the tray to open a small distance. Remove the paper clip and gently pull out the drawer until the disc is accessible.
How do you open a Samsung DVD player without a remote?
Without the remote control, you can still achieve your purpose by trying the following methods.
- Method 1. Use the physical button on the Samsung Blu-ray Player. …
- Method 2. Buy a universal remote. …
- Method 3. Use smartphone with IR blaster.
Why is my Samsung DVD player not working?
Attempt a power reset by pressing and holding the Fast Forward button for more than 5 seconds. All of the player’s settings will be reset to their factory settings. If the power does not turn off, unplug the power cord from the electrical outlet for one minute, and then plug the cord back in.
Why is my DVD player not opening?
Make sure the child lock feature is disabled. Try to open the disc tray. If the issue still occurs, power off your DVD player. Unplug the power cord for 30 seconds and then plug it back in.
What do I do if my DVD drive wont open?
How to Open a Jammed CD/DVD Drive
- Step 1: The Paper Clip. Straighten out one leg of the paper clip.
- Step 2: The Small Hole. Find the small hole on your CD drive, it is usually near the button.
- Step 3: Stick the Clip Into the Hole. Stick the clip into the hole and gently push until the door opens.
- Step 4: Finish.
Yes there is an arrow shaped button on the top left side which controls the insertion and exit of the disc.
Can I control my Samsung DVD player with my phone?
If you own a Samsung Galaxy phone, you can make use of SmartThings App by Samsung Electronics to turn your Samsung Galaxy Phone into Universal Remote for your TV, DVD Player and others. 1. Open Google Play Store > Download SmartThings App on your phone.
How can I play a DVD without the remote?
If you can’t find your DVD player or Blu-ray player remote control, or it has stopped working, don’t despair. You can often still play media using buttons on the device itself. You can also use a universal remote or, with some models, a smart phone app to control the player.
How do I connect my phone to my Samsung DVD player?
- Select Screen Mirroring on the Home screen. …
- Your device will be ready for connection from another device.
- Select a file you want to display on the TV from your mobile device.
- Touch the Samsung Allshare icon.
- Then, select your Blu-ray player from the list.
- The device will begin connecting to the product.